



My friend Cindy and her friend Amanda just opened up a little store in Vancouver (41st and Knight Street) last week. I didn't know about it until I invited Cindy's sister Nancy and her little daughter Caitlin, over for dinner the other day. John and I went to visit and found out they didn't have any signs. I asked if I could make some for them and help them out a bit as they got ready for their opening. Starting up your own business is a tonne of work, I don't think I could do it. I hope all goes well with Cindy and Amanda. It was kinda fun helping them out.
2 comments:
Hi Edith:
Just wondering if this was Cindy Lin you are writing about. If so, glad to hear of her forray into business. God Bless you,
Joe Dardano
Hi Joe,
Yes it is Cindy Lin. We're all praying she will do well.
Post a Comment