
The van we're borrowing broke down for the second time in a week. We paid too much money for poor service, needless to say it's been frustrating. One good thing about it is John and Kayla get to come home from school riding the Jeepney, which Kayla enjoys. John's too tall so he can't really see anything through the windows because they're so low. I particularly don't like riding Jeepneys because I don't like breathing in all the exhaust and pollution (because there's no glass on the windows and there's no door) especially with Keona in hand. I know, I know, I sound like a North Americaner, I'm so weak.
Keona is getting bigger and bigger. The last visit to the doctor which was about a month ago showed that she was in the top 5% in both weight and height. She just hit the 3 month mark and I would guess she's about 12 or 13 lbs. I can't hold her for a long time because she gets so heavy. She's a real happy baby, always smiling.
John and I are working on a few projects now so things are starting to pick up. We're excited that we can use our creativity to help our coworkers. Kayla's school term ends at the end of March and she'll begin Kindergarten in June. We're thinking that we'll keep her at Golden Pot Learning Center again for kinder.
Last week I was invited to be the teacher's helper at Kayla's school. I read Dr. Seuss' 'Green Eggs and Ham' to the class and then we had a mini cooking lesson. I brought Keona along and I think she stole my thunder.
No comments:
Post a Comment