As we enter a new year, it feels like we need a new start, with a positive outlook. It is easy to get all disheartened and feel sorry for ourselves. We have had to go through a mourning process these past couple of weeks but it's time to as Steve and Joe would say in Blue's Clues, sit down in our thinking chair and think, think, thii-ink.
It's still hard to know whether John should still seek a job as a pastor at a church. This recent experience has made him reconsider and has caused him to think more seriously about whether he's cut out to work in a church. Maybe this was a "closed door".
We need to prayerfully think about where our hearts and passions lie. I know this is where we need to start but to be quite honest, I've thought about everything I could do, want to do, have done, and dreamt about things I wish I could do so often I'm tired of doing it. I just wish the Big Guy would just simply tell me what to do.
We need a plan. A good one. One that encompasses who we are and still manages to provide income. Something that is a good balance between working with the Church and bringing Love into people's lives who don't know Him. . .
Cause when we use our mind, take a step at a time
We can do anything. . . . that we wanna do!
[Yes, it's really sad when I start drawing inspiration from preschool TV shows. Welcome to my world.]

No comments:
Post a Comment