For the past couple of months I have been feeling a little ansy. I sense God really working deep in both me and John as if He's preparing us for something. Something big.
As hard as it's been for John not being able to work or do anything for that matter, I know this time has been necessary. God has needed John's full attention. What John has been going through with his injury, surgery and rehab has not only been physical, but also spiritual. With some pain and discomfort, John's being worked on in more ways than one.
I am thankful for the opportunities I've been given to work at Five Stones Church. I enjoy what I do there, I do, but I wonder whether there's more. I feel like I'm just fulfilling a role to bring people to the church. As much as I've tried to make things happen, and it's no one's fault, I haven't been able to 'spread my wings' sort to speak. I'm feeling like I could do so much more. . . but I can't. I won't give you all the reasons why I think I can't but really, what it comes down to is God's just not allowing it.
We are where God wants us to be. I truly believe this. It's hard being where we are because it looks like we're not accomplishing anything but I know God is. He's doing so much. It's been humbling but so life giving.
We're sitting on the runway still waiting. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment