It's been a whirlwind of a week. I begin my Outreach Worker position with Union Gospel Mission on Tuesday, we just realized we're moving this month and our van broke down today.
Yes, I imagine you have questions about your financial support you have been generously giving towards my ministry with SIM working at Five Stones Church. I am still working part time at Five Stones Church as is until the end of December. Beginning January I will be on as a volunteer primarily focusing on the Kids Sunday Program.
Yes, I am still with SIM until further notice. John and I are trying to put together a letter to give you. We want to really share from our hearts what God's been teaching us and where we feel He's leading us.
I am wondering if you could wait a bit until we get through some turbulence. We would be so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment